Grilled Corn on the Cob w/Husk
Corn on the Cob
We decided to cook our corn with the husks on but you can also cook them in aluminum foil.
Cooking Corn w/ Husks:
- Get your grill to 350 degrees.
- Peel off first couple of layers of the husk but don’t remove all of them!
- Soak husks in water for about 15-20 minutes.
- Pull husks back and coat the cob with your personal preference of topping.
*NOTE*: Most commonly used is melted butter. You can use Avocado Oil, EVOO, Coconut Oil, etc if you are following Paleo, Vegan or Gluten Free. Another great alternative to butter would be Ghee! Ghee is great if you are intolerant to butter! You can also make a “concoction of oil or melted butter with other herbs of your choice (try parsley, dill, oregano, thyme, etc.) and coat the cob with that! So many options!
- Pull husks back up over cob and tie the top with a piece of husk you pulled off in the first step.
- Cook on grill occasionally turning for about 15-20 minutes.