Before I moved to California I had never been to a Trader Joe's. When I got to LA, they were everywhere! I instantly fell in love with it! There are a ton of reasons I think people love Trader Joes. The biggest reason being everything is a lot cheaper there! (You can read more on their back story and on how they are able to keep such low prices here!) I think people also enjoy shopping at Trader Joe's because it's not overwhelming,(and yes we know the parking lot is very overwhelming!) but that's not what I mean. It's not overwhelming in the sense that there aren't twenty different options for each item. For most items there is one! It's easy shopping! (And it also makes the trip to the grocery store much shorter!) I frequent many different grocery stores. I don't have "my" grocery store that I go to every week. I like trying different products and seeing what's new out there, but for certain items I do come to Trader Joe's. Now I know there are so many favorites at TJ's, but these are a few great healthy staples to have in your kitchen! Here are some of my favorites!
1. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil // This is a great pantry staple to have!
2. Gluten Free Rolled Oats // These are great for hot cereal or even to bake with!
3. Oatmeal Complete // This is one of my favorite oatmeals! It's plain, but I like to add toppings so I always try to get an oatmeal that has low sugar and sodium, this one is a great pick!
4. Gluten Free All Purpose Flour // Here is another great pantry staple! Great to have if you like to bake and are gluten intolerent!
5. Organic Coconut Flour // Another pantry staple!
6. Coconut Oil Spray // And another pantry staple!
7. Crunchy Almond Butter No Salt // Yum!
8. Organice White Quinoa // Great to have in your pantry as well!
9. Organic Power to the Greens // This has baby kale, baby chard and baby spinach. All organic!