- 1 bunch of Asparagus (enough for 4 servings)
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- A few dashes of Black Pepper
- 3-4 Tablespoons of EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 1 Large ziplock bag (or something to mix all ingredients in.)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash asparagus and cut off ends (about an inch off the bottom)
- Put asparagus, lemon juice, evoo and black pepper all in a ziplock bag or other container
- Shake up so each spear gets covered with evoo and lemon juice.
- Place soaked asparagus on aluminum foil and put on a baking sheet and bake for about 10-20 minutes. (Some people’s preference for asparagus varies so depending on if you like it on the more crunchy side cook for less time and for softer bake for longer!)