Today we have a super healthy and tasty recipe for you all! This recipe is very clean and great if you’re watching what you eat or just bored of making the same old breakfast! Try substituting these for your regular pancakes over the weekend!
- 4-5 Egg Whites *You can use whole eggs if you wish or split up half whole eggs and half whites, whatever you prefer!* :)
- 1-2 cups of Zucchini shreds (about 2-3 zucchinis)
*NOTE* This can be done by hand using a Julienne peeler (which is what I used), a grater or if you’re fancy and have a spiralizer then you’re ahead of the game! ;)
- 1 Tablespoon coconut flour
- Coconut Oil
- A pinch of Black Pepper and Sea Salt
- First, you will want to wash your zucchini and shred it up using what ever tool you have at home. (Julienne peeler, grater or spiralizer)
- Next, in a medium sized bowl you will mix together your eggs, coconut flour, salt and pepper.
- Now add your shredded zucchini to the mixture in the bowl and stir.
- While you’re mixing get a small to medium sized pan heated with the coconut oil.
*NOTE* You will have to be a little generous with the coconut oil so the mixture does not stick to the pan! If you are using a smaller pan and doing one cake at a time then you won’t need as much.
- Once your pan is heated you can pour or scoop out the zucchini mixture into the pan and shape it into a circle. (or whatever shape you want!) :)
- Cook for a little until the eggs look like they are starting to cook through and then flip.
- Once eggs are cooked thoroughly you are ready to eat!